Initial Assessments: $125 (50 minutes)
Regular Sessions: $125 (45- 50 minutes)
Double Sessions: $250 (90-100 minutes) (ideal for couples/families)
Phone Consultations with CPS, Attorneys, or mediators: $125 per 45 minutes (15 minute increments w/min charge $50)
Completion of any client requested written letters: (e.g. schools, legal, CPS, court support, probation, character reference, family court etc.) fees apply.
Emergency Consultations (after regular business hours): $300 ( 45-50 minutes)
Court Appearances: Depends on case, fees to be paid in advance
MEDICARE & MEDI-CAL ARE NOT ACCEPTED
Aspire Wellness Clinic requires all clients to carry a credit card authorization on file to cover sessions and missed session fees. Payment is expected at the time that services are rendered via payment method on file. This is addressed at the initial consultation in order to facilitate maximum focus on therapy for the regular therapy session times.
We accept cash, debit, AMEX, Visa, Master Card, Discover, & health care savings accounts. If requested, paid invoices with diagnostic codes will be provided for submission to your insurance company.
When appointments are made, this time is reserved especially for the client. In order to offer the highest quality of therapy, regular attendance is crucial. We cannot reserve therapy time for clients who do not maintain consistent attendance.
- Cancellations must be made by phone or text 48 business hours prior to the scheduled appointment to avoid the full session fee. Since alternative bookings with other clients are unlikely within this time frame, you will be charged the full session for a missed appointment or a late cancellation.
- If unusual circumstances have arisen (ie true medical emergency, death in the family, or accident), please discuss this with the therapist and it will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
- As an alternative to a cancellation, we can conduct a tele-therapy session over the phone during your scheduled time slot.
- Additionally, we understand that situations do arise. In SOME cases, if we are able to find a mutually agreed upon time to reschedule within the same week, the fee may not be assessed. This is a case-by-case basis.
- After two no-show appointments or late cancellations, you may be placed on a waiting list or terminated.